Checking Space On Hard Drive
How To Check The Available Space On Your Hard Drive
When you are about to save a file on a hard drive, or install a new program for the first time, it always helps to know how much available space you have on your disk for storing the new file or program. Windows 95 has two different ways you can view the available disk space on your drive.
Method 11) Double left-click the "My Computer" icon
2) Right click on any hard drive icon and select "Properties" from the drop down menu
3) You will see a pie chart graph that represents the used and free space on your driveMethod
21) Double left-click the "My Computer" icon
2) Select "Details" from the view menu
3) You will see a columnar list. The last two columns are "Total Disk Size" and "Free Space "
Back To Tips HomePage